Sunday, September 21, 2008

Master Craftsman @ Work!

For how much I've tried to be on here and keep this updated...it just did not happen as I hoped. I'm still going to be on here...just not as much as planned.

Okay, well God has been moving so much in my life! Just looking back to where I was a few years ago, and seeing where I am today, it is amazing! God has brought me so far. But most of all I've learned to trust God in everything. I know that no matter what comes to pass in my life, that God will bring me through it all. I just need to hold fast to Him.

Malachi 3:3 says that "He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver..."

In the process of refining silver, the silversmith must hold the silver in the hottest part of the fire where he must keep his eyes on it and watch it carefully. When placed in the hottest part of the fire, that makes the silver easier for the silversmith to mold and shape into the form that he so desires. The silversmith knows that the silver has been refined when he can see his image in it...

In the same way, God holds us in our storms and trials. He never takes his eyes off of us. He molds and shapes us, then brings us out of the storm when he sees His image in us.

When storms comes, remember that God is holding you there and that He will never take His eyes off of you. The purpose of the storm is so that He can mold and shape you. When He sees his image in you, He will bring you out.

God won't put you in a storm that He knows you can not make through. If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Trust Him through everything. Praise Him in everything. Come to Him with anything. He can be your everything! Each storm and trial that you find yourself in, God is equipping you for the work He has planned for you. God doesn't call the equipped to a certain ministry. He equips the called. A good friend of mine told me many times before that, "We have to be who God called us to be." The storms make that possible.

In the book of James, the first chapter, it says, "Consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish it's work so that you will be sure and complete, not lacking anything."

Have joy in knowing that the trials you go through are strengthening you. Today's difficulties are preparation for tomorrow. It is God's way of equipping us for the future that He has planned for us.

Many a time I've been through this process, and many more I will go through this again.

Next storm - remember who is holding you there.

Hold on -- th master craftsman is making a new creation of you yet...

"He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver," Malachi 3:3

Dancing in the shadow of His cross,

Brittany - WorshipDancer900 (1 Peter 3:4)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! You have so much of the Word in you and it shows :)
Thanks for posting this! I love the part about the silver, God seeing His image in us. Ahh! I love that. =)


God bless!!

WorshipDancer said...

Thanks so much! :D God bless u too!

~WorshipDancer900