Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fine Arts 2011 - "Compelled By Love"

Okay….so this will be pretty short because I am absolutely exhausted….But…I justs have to say…
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE FROM NEW DAY ASSEMBLY WHO PARTICIPATED IN FINE ARTS TODAY!! YOU WERE ALL AMAZING! LOVE YOU AND VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!
To start our day off, Jodi did her vocal solo to Lead Me To the Cross and totally rocked it! :) She will be advancing to the district level for it! Way to go girl!
Then we had Lydia’s vocal solo to a song that I unfortunately do not know the name of….lol…But she totally rocked! AND she also was chosen to do her solo for everyone there at the awards at the end of the day. Way to go Lydia!! She has advanced to the district level. 
Erica also had her solo, which once again, I don’t know the song, and I missed hers as we had an overlapping schedule. But everyone said she was great! She is also going to districts. 
Aaron did his guitar solo which was absolutely amazing!!! (Forgive me, my dear brother for saying this…) but He is so cute!!!! lol. He would play and look up and randomly smile here and there, but mostly focus on his playing. But he is so stinking cute! (Sorry Aaron, I just had to say it. LOL.) He has advanced to Districts! WHOOO!  (I couldn’t be a prouder sister. :D ) 
Erica and Lydia did a duet to Addison Roads “What Do I Know Of Holy” both playing guitars. They sounded awesome! And they are going to Districts! :)
Rosalie did a vocal solo to Natalie Grant’s “Human” which I heard she did very well! :) Go Rosalie!!! 
Lydia did songwriting and once again advanced to districts!!  (This I didn’t get to see, but heard it was awesome!)
Rosalie did a short sermon! She did great! And she is going to districts!!! WHOOOO!!!! <3
Erica did songwriting and advanced to districts!
Erica also did a dance solo to…well I don’t remember the song title, but she’s headed to districts!!
Rosalie also did a poetry entry which is going to districts!!! CONGRATS!!
SEND JUDAH FIRST (consisting of Eden, Erica Shaffer and Jodi) danced to “Beautiful History” by Plumb. They were awesome!! And are also headed to Districts! 
Sarah Fullerton did the most amazing stained class piece! It was absolutely gorgeous! You must see it!!! This is also going to districts!!! Congrats Sarah!
My apologies if I have forgotten something! If I did let me know. lol. But it’s been a long day and I’m exhausted. :D
So my final words - I’ll say CONGRATULATIONS to everyone! You were all amazing and I love you all! It is such a privilege to watch you use your gifts to glorify God. Over the years it has been so amazing to participate with you, but this being my first year sitting back, I love how I actually get to see what you are doing and that just really blessed me! Love you all!! Couldn’t be more proud! 
Blessings to you and wishing you the best at Districts!!
WE’RE GOING TO HERSHEY!! <3 

No comments: