Thursday, November 18, 2010

NaNoWriMo - Getting there! :)



This is my lovely calender that shows the days I worked on my novel...Sadly there are 3 days that I did over the word count I needed....3 days I wrote a few hundred words, 1 day I wrote next to nothing and 11 days where I didn't write at all. Now the question is....will I reach my 50,000 and finish my book???

Well, you will have to wait and see. Regardless I will finish this book! However, there is much to do with it yet! So prayers would be appreciated! (As would a double mocha chocolate frap! Which have been my favorite drink this month! :D )

The book is entitled: Single Seasons: Becoming a Godly Lady-In-Waiting.

Something that is heavily on my heart, and that I hope to get published!

Well back to class, so that I can write more and then so I can go to work to come home to write more. I need to average 3,000 words a day to finish on time! Thanks everyone!

~Brittany L. Ketter (1 Peter 3:4)

No comments: