Monday, March 21, 2011

Redeeming Love and other greats! :)

Of all the books I've ever put on the shelf saying that I'd never read, I'm so glad that I pulled down Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers! Initially, I thought that it wasn't my type of book and that I would not be interested. My pastor's wife suggested it first and then my dance teacher, and then multiple people afterwards. Finally, I was convinced that I had to read this book to see what the hype was about.

My friend and I read it together....or rather I should say she started it and I decided I could beat her to finishing it and picked it up 2 days later! I was not able to put it down and had it finished in 2 evenings! WOW! What more can I say about such a story? That book is AMAZING! I was quickly hooked and went on to read The Atonement Child (Thanks to Mimi who knew I would love it and bought it for me! :D ) and The Last Sin Eater as well as some other Titles! I love these books!

And because I love these books, I believe that you should all check them out! there is also a contest going on and you can find out more about it here:

http://www.tyndale.com/blog/?p=1042

or on Francine Rivers' page on Facebook!

All the best!

~Brittany

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Brittany!!!!! How are you doing? I so miss talking to you. Hey whats ur email? I wana catch up with u!!! :) I'm so sorry i didn't reply to ur emails before. Last year was the hardest year ever for me and i hope i never have one like that again. But i'm back on my feet now!!!! :) Hope ur day is going great!