Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Master Potter

There are times that I might seem weak,
but I'm stronger than I appear to be.

I have this power inside of me,
by the one whose blood set me free.

The one who broke my chains, and gave me my name,
is my source of strength.

He holdds my head up, he guides my way.
He molds me as a potter does clay.

Strong and beautiful, of unique purpose and shape.
The Lord has crafted me in His masterful ways.

Once I was flawless, but I have gone my own way,
every crack has a story, but it makes me stronger all the same.

Don't think that I'm weak, because I know that I am strong.
My brokeness tells where I've been, but does not define where I belong.

Although I may look fragile, the Lord holds my life together.
He holds all the pieces, my creator - The potter.

No comments: